–> Currently back in Vancouver, British Columbia (due to Covid-19) adventures and travels have been suspended. You can find me updating my Instagram page with new Trail Notes and commissioned pieces for other outdoor websites. In the meantime, my Jill of all Trades self-appointed title expands with my current project: Project Managing a 1911 Heritage Home Renovation and Development Project in Queen’s Park, British Columbia.
Recent Solo Multi-Day Treks
- Three Capes Track | Tasmania [18-20 February 2020]
- Western Arthur Traverse | Tasmania [2-7 February 2020]
- Larapinta Trail | Alice Springs, NT [26 September to 5 October 2019]
- Overland Track | Tasmania [9-13 June 2019]
Commissioned Work + Blog Collaborations
- Featured Blog “A Solo Journey Across the Western Arthur Traverse” for We Are Explorers
- Featured Blog “Hiking the Larapinta Trail Self-Guided” with Campers Pantry
- Featured Blog “Hiking Tasmania’s Overland Track Self Guided & Side Tracks in 5 Days” with Campers Pantry
- Trail Chats with Gold Coast’s Metropolis Misfits | Preparing for the Larapinta Trail – Interview
- Featured Blog “Learning about our Mountain Ego’s” with Mountain Mermaids
Looking to collaborate on an outdoor adventure, a blog, a product shoot, outdoor event, or organize a training day? Click here to get in touch.
Check back soon for more information on my upcoming community events.