–> Currently back in the Pacific Northwest (due to Covid-19). You can find me updating my Instagram page with new trail notes, sharing my written work for outdoor websites, and my peak bagging adventures in the Sea to Sky corridor; Squamish and beyond.
Recent Solo Multi-Day Treks
- Three Capes Track | Tasmania [18-20 February 2020]
- Western Arthur Traverse | Tasmania [2-7 February 2020]
- Larapinta Trail | Alice Springs, NT [26 September to 5 October 2019]
- Overland Track | Tasmania [9-13 June 2019]
Commissioned Work + Blog Collaborations
- Featured Blog “Fastpacking Frenchman’s Cap in 2 Days“ // for We Are Explorers
- Featured Blog “Off-track Navigation on the Tyndall Range // Tasmania’s Wild West” for We Are Explorers
- Featured Blog “A Solo Journey Across the Western Arthur Traverse” for We Are Explorers
- Featured Blog “Hiking the Larapinta Trail Self-Guided” with Campers Pantry
- Featured Blog “Hiking Tasmania’s Overland Track Self Guided & Side Tracks in 5 Days” with Campers Pantry
- Trail Chats with Gold Coast’s Metropolis Misfits | Preparing for the Larapinta Trail – Interview
- Featured Blog “Learning about our Mountain Ego’s” with Mountain Mermaids
Looking to collaborate on an outdoor adventure, a blog, a product shoot, outdoor event, or organize a training day? Click here to get in touch.
Check back soon for more information on my upcoming community events.